Fall is here! Bringing harvest into your flowers and wedding is a great way of enjoying the colors of the season!
5 great ideas are:
1. Use mini pumpkins, gourds or even seed packets as place cards for your guest is a wonderful yet small intimate touch.
2. Bringing in season vegetables or fruits such as asparagus, artichokes, apples or peaches. They give great texture and a seasonal element to the flowers.
3. Another favor idea is, is to give your guest small potted herbs. Such as Parsley, cilantro, or rosemary.
4. Using rustic elements such as mason jars, branches, and lanterns for centerpieces and incorporating fall flowers like mums, dahlias, and Gerber daisies is going to add a rustic yet bright touch to the big day!
5. Raffia and burlap are great ways to incorporate into your table linens, flowers, bouquets and boutonnières.
All these ideas really bring a great fall seasonal vibe to your big wedding day and also help support local/independent farm stands in our community.